About Wadhams Valley Senior Community
We are committed to providing quality personal care and support services in a warm, friendly homelike environment - for the elderly, and those who no longer desire to maintain an entire household - in a way that goes beyond the expectations of our residents and associates. We strive to deliver quality care at reasonable prices. As responsible members of the community, we provide a variety of employment opportunities in professional, supportive, and administrative capacities.
Whether you are looking to downsize from a large home or just require a little more attention, we have accommodations to suit you! All our residents are treated with the dignity, courtesy, and respect they deserve. Our exemplary facilities, amenities and staff will provide you with the finest quality of life.
Our Values - the beliefs we hold as important and that guide our day-to-day operations.
• Compassion - caring for others with patience, kindness, and understanding.
• Quality - committing to excellence to be the very best in all we do.
• Passion - providing care and service to all with whom we come in contact.
• Accountability - taking ownership to achieve the desired results.
• Diversity - striving to create collaboration, cooperation, and productivity by appreciating unique skills and abilities, and treating others with respect.
• Integrity - adhering to moral and ethical principles, soundness of character, honesty, and fairness.